Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Four The Girls Awaits Our Arrival!
It has been four years since we were in Seaside and Four The Girls is awaiting our arrival. This has been such a roller coaster with the oil spill and the weather that I could hardly get excited, but I have finally allowed myself too start preparing for the trip. Lots to take for B & C. We will miss Patrick being with us at our special place but we will send him lots of pics. Can't wait to see B & C playing in the sand and at the Wednesday night concert. Hopefully C will be able to stay awake for some of the fun. Our little missy is early to bed and early to rise! Gpa Hunt is patiently waiting to teach B how to get wet and then role in the sand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you guys have a wonderful trip!
ReplyDelete