Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Trip To Indy








Roger & I went to Indy for my birthday weekend and got to assist in the babysitting process for B&C while mom was away for a quick 24 hour "Girls Weekend" trip. We had a great time and Gpa Hunt took Brennan to soccer practice and Gma Hunt couldn't leave without buying the soccer attire. He looked sooooooooo cute. I will say I was not responsible for the hat. Then Gpa, PJ and Brennan enjoyed 5guys burgers for lunch and Campbell and I stayed home for a healthy lunch of carrots. Campbell had a slight fever and runny nose so dad didn't feel comfortable taking her out. She is so cute when she is sucking on her paci and the crawling. Makes my heart melt. Then we did a few things around the house to help mom and Gpa showed he could still multi task by making dinner and watching both kids. He enjoyed every minute. Like the dorky grandparents we are, all the way home we talked about all of the cute things the kids had done over the weekend and how much we already missed them and we weren't even halfway home...good thing they were in St. Louis the next weekend and got to spend Friday night with us. Can't wait until we see them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment